The i3 MicroClean®
Gentle Cleaning in a Table-top Format.
The i³ MicroClean is an innovative, lightweight, compact, single-hose low pressure, electric blasting system that utilizes dry ice block with as little as 12 cfm and blasts at variable air pressures from 20 to 140 psi (1.4 to 9.7 bar).
THE COLD JET DIFFERENCE:
The MicroClean Advantage
Efficiently uses dry ice providing as much as 45 minutes of cleaning before reloading.
Adjustable blast pressure allows for flexibility in order to optimize performance.
Designed for Precision Applications
Safely clean delicate surfaces and complex cavities.
Low Noise Operation
The MicroClean requires less air pressure to operate effectively, resulting in a quieter operation.
- Efficiently uses dry ice providing as much as 45 minutes of cleaning before reloading
- Single-hose, patented feeder design for maximum blasting aggression
- Uses 5″ x 5″ x 10″ (12.7 cm x 12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) or 6″ x 6″ x 12″ (15 cm x 15 cm x 30 cm) block dry ice
- Adjustable blast pressure allows for flexibility in order to optimize performance
- Durable transport/mobility cart
- Internal blast air filter (20 Micron) minimizes the effects of contaminated air
- Ergonomic lighted applicator
- Durable Urebrade, or flexible silicone, hoses available
- Integrated static bonding cable (much more effective than standard grounding cables)
|Hopper size||9.1 kg|
|Feed rate||0-0.5 kg/min|
|Dimensions||55.9 x 40.6 x 53.3 cm|
|Air consumption||12-50 CFM (0.3-1.4 m³/min) at 140 PSI (9.7 bar)|
|Blast pressure||20-140 PSI (1.4-9.7 bar)|
A varied line of applicators that are designed for comfort, safety and simplicity.
A wide and dynamic line of the industry’s most technologically advanced and efficient nozzles.
A complete range of flexible and durable air and blast hoses.
Enhance your cleaning experience with accessories that make blasting easier.